CEHTRA is looking for a qualified professional:
- To extract, analyse and report data from various toxicology-related databases like TOXNET, HSDB, PubMed, Medline, ScienceDirect etc.
- To evaluate quality of different toxicity studies
- To identify the critical toxicology data for writing a hazard summary or risk assessment of a chemical.
- To prepare research reports / dossiers according to the international regulatory guidelines
Specialty : Pharmacology/Toxicology
- Thorough understanding of various types of basic toxicological principles and toxicological studies.
- Knowledge of OECD/FDA/EPA guidelines for preclinical toxicity studies
- Knowledge of various toxicology/pharmacology databases like TOXNET, ECOTOX, PubMed, e-Chemportal etc.
- Knowledge of preclinical safety screening studies as practiced in industry
- Good interpersonal skills and communication (both written and verbal) skills
Ability to ensure that tasks within areas of responsibility are completed accurately in a timely manner
- M. Pharm./M.S. (Pharm.)/MVSc in Pharmacology/Toxicology
- 1-3 years research experience in pharmaceutical industry lab (preferably as a study director for pre-clinical toxicity studies/toxicology projects)
If you are interested by this job offer, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org